Come to a FREE webinar series on communication in the workplace. The first webinar is on delivering constructive feedback:
Tell Me What You REALLY Think
Feel confident giving constructive feedback
September 15, 2017, 12:00-1:00 EDT
Have you ever faced any of these feedback challenges:
• One of your team members has been underperforming for years. The situation has become unsustainable, and now is the time to take action. But how do you give them feedback when so much time has passed? And how do you get them to accept the feedback?
• People on your team are asking you for feedback and you don’t know where to start. How do you give constructive feedback without hurting their feelings?
• Your colleague has a habit that gets on your nerves. How do you tell them without damaging the relationship?
If you’ve ever felt uncomfortable with the idea of giving someone constructive feedback, this webinar will give you simple tools to make feedback easier, faster and more comfortable. You CAN lose your fear of giving constructive feedback! Join us to learn how to say what you REALLY think.
Register for this webinar by clicking on this link: register here
Save the date! There are three more webinars to help you become the feedback ninja at your office:
• The power of appreciation: October 13, 12:00-1:00 EDT
• Dealing with difficult people: November 10, 12:00-1:00 EST
• How to talk so people listen: December 15, 12:00-1:00 EST